CAREFULLY READ the rules and regulations before submitting your General Release form.
We make every attempt to review all information contained within the pages of this website and at the time of posting all information is believed to be accurate and complete. We are not responsible for any typographical errors. If we find one to have been made, we will immediately fix as needed.
Management has final rights for interpretations and disclosure and reserves the right to change any information as it becomes necessary (i.e., show venue, parking locations, additional city licenses, fees, policies, etc.).
• FULL BALANCE: To secure your place in the show, the full balance of your show fee must be receive with your application. No space will be held without a festival payment.
• We accept checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, cash or credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express). Make all checks, money orders and cashier’s checks payable to The Nashville Italian Lights Festival. No checks will be accepted less than 30 days of the festival date, only money orders, cashier’s checks or credit card will be accepted to pay for your fee at this time.
• WEATHER: The festival is held outdoors and is held rain or shine. No credits or refunds will be issued if show is affected by forces of nature beyond our control. Please check our website or contact the office for updates on cancellations resulting from severe weather such as, hurricanes, tornados, flooding, etc.
• Please note, we will not cancel a show unless informed by state, city or local officials that it will be in the best interest of safety for all
• CREDITS/REFUNDS: WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS; however, a credit (good for 2 years) will be issued if notification is made at least 60 DAYS prior to either festival. Cancellations must be made in writing (email preferred) and received in our offices as per the dates outlined. Credits may be used towards future booth fees and expire after 2 years.
• WAITING LIST: Once shows are closed, applications are still accepted for the waitlist. We will contact you as early as possible IF any spaces become available. Please keep in mind that this may be as late as 2-3 days before the show. If you cannot work on short notice, the waitlist may not be the best option for you. If we call you from the waitlist to see if you would like to participate in the show, you have the option to turn us down without penalty.
• NO SOLICITATION: Exhibitors are present at our shows for the purpose of representing their work. For that reason, no exhibitor, or their representatives, will engage in any type of solicitation of any products, supplies, shows, etc. during the course of the show, starting at the commencement of the event and ending at the end of breakdown of the said event. The exhibitors’ role is to sell their work and not engage in any other non-related business activities during the course of the event. Failure to comply could cause possible expulsion from the show
• EMAIL: Please note that invitations, waitlist notifications, confirmations, important updates, and announcements will be sent to you via email. Be sure to check your email account regularly.
• TAXES – Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting the state sales tax and filing a report with the local Department of Revenue.
• BANK FEES – A $40 bank fee will be charged on all returned checks. The check amount plus the $25 fee is payable with a money order, cashier’s check or cash. The fee may be higher with international checks.
• TENTS – Exhibitors are responsible for making their tents sturdy against wind, rain etc. Tents MUST be manufactured of flame-retardant materials. Staking into the pavement will NOT be permitted. The Nashville Italian Lights Festival is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. Dollies are recommended for set-up and breakdown for most shows.
• Exhibitors will NOT take up any additional space without first consulting with a show coordinator. ALL WORK, DISPLAY and STORAGE WILL NOT GO BEYOND THE ASSIGNED EXHIBITOR SPACE.
• The exhibitor’s space shall be occupied by 12 noon the day of the show or you will be considered a “no- show” and your space will be given away with no possible refund or credit. Vehicles MUST be removed from the show area by 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified.
• Set-up and breakdown times will be strictly enforced. Please see show confirmation for details.
• Management reserves the right to make final interpretations of all rules and regulations.